Due to continuing success and growth of our AESG team, a fantastic opportunity has opened up at our award-winning Specialist Consultancy, Engineering and Advisory Firm.
We are headquartered in London, Riyadh, Singapore and Dubai, working throughout the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Our areas of expertise are represented in four core verticals: Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure, Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning, Handover and Asset Management.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in the industry in each of the services that we offer. We have one of the largest dedicated team with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering, commissioning, building performance, waste management, environmental consultancy, carbon management and acoustics.
We are looking for an Execution & Assurance Manager have a track record in project management of environmental management services to major construction projects and to an array of economic sector facilities. The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated and self-driven (entrepreneurial outlook)
- Committed to technical excellence
- Good relationship builders (internal and external)
- Collaborative Personality
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Support the development and coordination of an Environmental Assurance Program
- Ensure that environmental and sustainability Employer Requirements are effectively implemented during all development phases – construction – operation – decommissioning.
- Develop, implement and enforce an effective Secondary Assurance Function for the construction of all built assets.
- Manage a Primary Assurance program for all construction activities and facilities in your region of responsibility.
- Ensure that project training, monitoring and reporting regimes are applied across the project. Report on compliance performance of construction and operational activities and facilities in your region of responsibility.
- Management of PMC Environmental personnel to ensure that PMC Environment are effectively executing their agreed scope of works and deliverables are being achieved.
- Develop, review, understand and enforce Environmental Codes of Compliance for construction activities within your region of responsibility.
- Support the review of Construction Environmental and Social Management Plans and other associated document developed by the contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences (or related discipline)
- MSc in Environmental Science or Environmental Management.
- Minimum of 12 (twelve) year-experience in environmental management across an array of economic sectors, ideally with some experience of regulatory environmental enforcement.
- Experience of ISO14001 implementation is required.
- CEnv is desirable – or equivalent
- Strong technical environmental skills across terrestrial, marine, and coastal environments
- Experience of mega-project compliance assurance program management is required.
- Experience in managing infrastructure construction projects is desirable.
- Lead auditor qualifications and experience are required.
- Experience in the development of reporting tools is required.
Experience in managing PMC activities at a client / consultant level is desirable. Apply now